Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

65141 - 65160 of 65172 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
People google issues or the topic they’re dealing with and this site pops up and they don’t look at dates, they just want a answer that helps them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,019 Posts
The amount of old threads being brought up lately is odd... I think it's just because people are stupid and can't read that a new post hasn't been made in 8 years.... :LOL:
Its because they keep suggesting them at the bottom of the page. My suggested reading posts are from 2006,7 and 10.

·
Low Range Drifter
8,265 Posts
Here's my theory.. if a website goes dead, it probably drops down in google searches.. and google searches bring revenue. So verticalSyrup has a team of spam bots that keep the place freshened up.

Let's be honest, was there ever a time where people talked about water features?

·
Red Dragons!
1,990 Posts
The amount of old threads being brought up lately is odd... I think it's just because people are stupid and can't read that a new post hasn't been made in 8 years.... :LOL:
Using my phone, if I scroll to the bottom of the page, it shows “relevant” threads. The newest one is from 2010. One is from 2006.

·
Balls Deep
4,558 Posts
Here's my theory.. if a website goes dead, it probably drops down in google searches.. and google searches bring revenue. So verticalSyrup has a team of spam bots that keep the place freshened up.

Let's be honest, was there ever a time where people talked about water features?
Wtf is a water feature?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,548 Posts
Some thoughts for a Thursday morning....

At no point, do we ever see anyone, or anything in the same timeframe. We only actually exist in the same point in time, however it is impossible to interact with someone at that same point of space time; you're always interacting with different points in the past.

So what is time travel? We do it every day. When you look at something, you're peering at the past, just very, very briefly. You're interacting, and reacting with an event that's already occurred; while you're responding to that action, a different action is already taking place.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,560 Posts
Some thoughts for a Thursday morning....

At no point, do we ever see anyone, or anything in the same timeframe. We only actually exist in the same point in time, however it is impossible to interact with someone at that same point of space time; you're always interacting with different points in the past.

So what is time travel? We do it every day. When you look at something, you're peering at the past, just very, very briefly. You're interacting, and reacting with an event that's already occurred; while you're responding to that action, a different action is already taking place.
Dude, are you tripping? lolzzz

·
Desert Rat
7,058 Posts
German epiphany.
Deutsche for Opossum is “Beutelratte”. Rat with a pouch.

GermanGirl also asked why everything here is made in China.
I have no answer.

·
Gustafson
9,575 Posts
German epiphany.
Deutsche for Opossum is “Beutelratte”. Rat with a pouch.

GermanGirl also asked why everything here is made in China.
I have no answer.
How are you and GermanGirl doing on the west side? Still glad you moved?

·
Desert Rat
7,058 Posts
How are you and GermanGirl doing on the west side? Still glad you moved?
It’s a good place. I can’t see the lake, but we can hear it. It’s peaceful.
The move was a calamity. My “suck it up and get it done” switch malfunctioned. I had to buy my way out.
Just sold the condo.
The house will be back on the market soon. RE agent (I suspect) didn’t secure the back door after showing. When it blew the door open, blew out the pilot. Froze the boiler, crack in heat exchanger. An unrelated fitting in the bathroom cracked and leaked, flowed for a month.
Inside is down to studs now, waiting on materials. It will be all new floors and walls soon.
When that sells I’m going to take a month off.

·
Desert Rat
7,058 Posts
Wow!! That is a massive project.
You ever heard the saying “living in that house is like sitting on an ice cube”?
I wasn’t able to get it done fast enough and the ice cube melted.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,548 Posts
So....did we actually loose the nudity thread? WTF Canada.

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
3,995 Posts
Are those panels galvanized or just painted metal? I would imagine that for anything decorative and not structural it'd be easy enough to use magnets?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

65141 - 65160 of 65172 Posts