Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

65121 - 65140 of 65181 Posts

·
Gustafson
9,640 Posts
My 'fix the winter beater' project morphed into 'buy a new winter beater and fix that'
Hahaha. I know that one... My winter beater is in the garage because it's still not road worthy. Meanwhile my nice truck sits outside in the elements all year long...

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,020 Posts
My 'fix the winter beater' project morphed into 'buy a new winter beater and fix that'
I'm about there. Depends on how putting the bed sides on the bronco goes this weekend.

·
Registered
147 Posts
fucking pop up ads on this site is redickiouls. spam on this site keeps me away. is there a way to delete my content you ****.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
fucking pop up ads on this site is redickiouls. spam on this site keeps me away. is there a way to delete my content you ****.
You could always just go the fuck away and not come back?

My winter beater drove for 5 miles, and melted down.

The engine I bought to swap into it has a melted piston, so that's turned into a debacle as well lol.

So it goes.

·
Registered
147 Posts
where would be the fun in that? i like bitching about stupid shit. gives this forum more bullshit content to add to its useless count.

·
Old School
33,035 Posts
Well, 2 weeks with a Super Duty as a daily, I'm beginning to see what all the hype is about.

Even with 311,500 miles, this truck is still tight, everything works (other than A/C, had to replace a hose) and an 18' trailer with 250' of 4" C channel on it didn't even faze it.

Got the 7.3, yes it's slow, but so is every other truck I've owned. I like it enough to replace the rusted doors and build a flatbed for it (The reason for all the C channel. Got a deal on a 16x32 pool frame made of the stuff.)
I will not be installing stack and chips and stacked chips

·
Gustafson
9,640 Posts
That's awesome Bloo! The 7.3 might not be the quickest but it is (still) a bad azz motor.

·
Gustafson
9,640 Posts
Yeah, no.... Trump will win again and the left will lose their minds and this whole debacle will start over again.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Yeah, no.... Trump will win again and the left will lose their minds and this whole debacle will start over again.
Get ready for the riots when Trump wins. They said it, if trump wins we will destroy the system. I guess they will go into communities, mostly poor inner city black neighborhoods and burn and loot there. Makes no sense.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Get ready for the riots no matter who wins.

I think we all live in fairly rural communities, butI'm counting on some disruption...

Which is pathetic, this is America...

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Yeah, I think you're right. There will be riots no matter what...
When the riots start they need to shut them down fast and hard. Democrat mayors allow the protesters to get out of hand by telling the cops to stand down. Then the destruction begins and innocent business owners get robbed.
Stock up on ammo, get a big dog and security cameras ready.

·
Gustafson
9,640 Posts
The number of new accounts that join to bring up old threads or start really off topic threads is amazing. I wonder if they are sponsored by the maple syrup suckers or other annoying actors?
The amount of old threads being brought up lately is odd... I think it's just because people are stupid and can't read that a new post hasn't been made in 8 years.... :LOL:

65121 - 65140 of 65181 Posts