Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

65081 - 65100 of 65127 Posts

·
Gustafson
9,219 Posts
Oh ok, we sent our check out April 30th and the check has not cleared yet. Hopefully any day now.
I paid electronically and printed the receipt, so I didn't have an issue waiting for a check to clear.

I wanted something to show I had purchased tabs and wasn't deliberately driving around with an expired plate.

·
Registered
8,819 Posts
All I have is the carbon copy of a check with my plate number on it. I might want to take a pic and keep it with me.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,477 Posts
Thought of the day:

I see people bitching and crying about professional sports not being around; they happen to be the exact same people that, a year ago, were bitching about a sports player making millions of dollars but a military service member only makes X amount of money.

Just my observations the past couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Sports is like, the lowest personal impact of COVID for me lol.

Didn't watch them when they stood, kneeled, or all went home.

·
Registered
8,819 Posts
With many sports league sponsoring BLM will prove to be their fall. I watched football, baseball, hockey and a little basketball but since all the, "let's take a knee" that has now gone over board....I'm am finished with all of them. Well I might still participate in sports fishing.

·
Gustafson
9,219 Posts
Well, 2020 strikes again... I really have just about had all I can take. My mom passed away in January from cancer, I was hospitalized with heart issues in February, covid hit in March, working remote, pay cut, side affects from these stupid heart meds, constant gout flares that my doctor prescribed steroids for, unbenounced to me these steroids cause cataracts and now I need to have eye surgery as quickly as possible. Oh, but my surgeon / eye doctor can't see me until October 22nd. FML, I can't take much more of this.

·
Registered
8,819 Posts
This has been a tough year and it sounds like you have had your fill. Sorry to hear about the side effects from your meds. Will keep you in my prayers for sure. Hopefully your eye doctor will be able to get you in sooner.

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,455 Posts
I am so sorry to hear greygoose. :(

I hope things turn around for all of us soon. My year has sucked pretty bad also.....

·
Registered
121 Posts
Quit bitching you sad sacks. Poor me another motherficker. Glad to be alive. Take my eye sight take my heart take my kids take whatever you wish for i happy to wake this day with breath in my lungs good lord you must have purpose for me yet no matter what that maybe ill be happy to serve while I still breathe. God bless all and let them be as thankful as thee. 🙏

·
Registered
8,819 Posts
Some people feel the weight of the world on their shoulders more than others. The loss of a close family member is more than some people can handle. I know, our family lost my dad a few years ago. Then my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer in April and it hit her pretty hard. I thought we were going to lose her and the weight of everything going on plus having to deal with her possibly losing her life to cancer was a lot to bear.
Life has a way of becoming unbearable to all of us at one time or another. Keep your head up Greygoose things will get better.

·
Gustafson
9,219 Posts
Anyone have (or ever had) a boss that plays mind games? Talks out of both sides of his mouth? Tells you to do one thing, then yells at you because you didn't to it the way he asked? Belittles you because you have no where to put your kid (because of covid) so you need to continue working remotely a little while longer?

With this year the way it's going, I might just have a nervous breakdown and have to medically retire.....

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Sounds like my douchebag of a boss
When he does wrong, he acts like a 8 year old and find/makes up things that others does wrong to draw attention away from what he fucked up
Sits on projects until they are way past due but then hands the job over to you and then expects you to do a week worth of work in 1 day because they promised the customer that it'll be done the next day. Then when it's not done starts complaining that you are taking to long

Yeah, I know that kind of fucktard.

Bad thing is my dipshit is part owner of the company and the other owner treats the place like a hobby and doesn't want to hear any problems with the other owner

Just remember, there is others in the company that hate the fucker also.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

65081 - 65100 of 65127 Posts