Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

65061 - 65080 of 65111 Posts

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Thanks. No it was not but actually worse. Air force Vietnam vet who was on the planes dispersing Agent Orange. Cancer sucks. :(
Sorry for your loss Jim.

I often think about RICK and Tomahawk29er from the MJ boards, they were both over there flying choppers and have not heard from them in years. Jerry helped me with my first 350 swap.

·
Skymaster
2,517 Posts
Fuck cancer. Sorry for your loss Jim. My dad passed last month at 64. Stage 4 bile duct cancer that spread to his liver we think lungs as well. He made it 2 years from his initial diagnosis. Beat it once and it came back with a vengeance.

·
Gustafson
9,186 Posts
Fuck cancer. Sorry for your loss Jim. My dad passed last month at 64. Stage 4 bile duct cancer that spread to his liver we think lungs as well. He made it 2 years from his initial diagnosis. Beat it once and it came back with a vengeance.
I am very sorry for your loss. I am here to talk if you need someone.

I lost my mom this past January from cancer. She was 66.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Thanks. This was my daughter’s father in law. Good guy.
I am very sorry for your loss. I am here to talk if you need someone.

I lost my mom this past January from cancer. She was 66.
Sorry about your loss guys. Cancer is a terrible thing to deal with.
My mom is battling lung cancer now. Finished her second round of treatment, two more to go. She is doing better since her treatments began.
They gave her two months to live. The tumor has shrunk so that's good news. Mom said I want a little more time and she will be 81 this year. Life is precious no matter how old you are.

·
Desert Rat
7,010 Posts
GermanGrl: Tacos? again? we just had them yesterday!
Me: Nein. we had "fajitas" yesterday.

·
Gustafson
9,186 Posts

·
Gustafson
9,186 Posts
Fukcing Camping World. I placed an order with them 2 weeks ago and still have not received a shipping confirmation. I have emailed customer service, no reply.... Now I have been on hold for 40 minutes, WTF?!

EDIT: My mistake. 50 minutes.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
Fukcing Camping World. I placed an order with them 2 weeks ago and still have not received a shipping confirmation. I have emailed customer service, no reply.... Now I have been on hold for 40 minutes, WTF?!

Are you going camping soon? Two weeks is a long wait for pretty much anything theses days.
Most things usually take what? 4 to 5 days. Unless its coming from overseas.
Hope you get your stuff pretty soon.

Waiting on the phone with cust. service sucks. My wife spends an hour or more waiting to speak to anyone these days.

·
Yooper In Training
7,059 Posts

Could've driven tp Ypsi in that time and put boot to ass in person :sonicjay:

·
Gustafson
9,186 Posts

Are you going camping soon? Two weeks is a long wait for pretty much anything theses days.
Most things usually take what? 4 to 5 days. Unless its coming from overseas.
Hope you get your stuff pretty soon.

Waiting on the phone with cust. service sucks. My wife spends an hour or more waiting to speak to anyone these days.
I was on hold for 1.5 hours, then they disconnected me. The live chat feature isn't working either...

I am going to my camper for the 4th of July, I need these items for that trip.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
I was on hold for 1.5 hours, then they disconnected me. The live chat feature isn't working either...

I am going to my camper for the 4th of July, I need these items for that trip.
My wife gets really pissed when they disconnect her from calls after waiting for more than hour. She says that is how I spend my days, on the phone.
Sometimes I think they put you on hold hoping you'd hang up and come back to you and hour later and think, they're still here. oops, click, sorry about that.

·
Gustafson
9,186 Posts
Has anyone received tabs for their vehicles yet? I'm still waiting, since the beginning of May.
My birthday was April 15th. I ordered a plate and tabs in early April. I received my plate and tabs 2 weeks ago.

65061 - 65080 of 65111 Posts