·
I'll Direc your TV
8,462 Posts

·
Gustafson
9,186 Posts
Crowds everywhere. traffic. People.
Even my favorite Hidey holes.
Well, you did move the the tourist side of the state.... It's probably still quiet in Memphis. :sonicjay:

·
Gustafson
9,186 Posts
How does one remove a rabbits nest (with babies) from their yard?

I was outside at lunch time and noticed it in the grass. I have a dog and a 2 year old, so I need these furry little guys gone.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
How does one remove a rabbits nest (with babies) from their yard?

I was outside at lunch time and noticed it in the grass. I have a dog and a 2 year old, so I need these furry little guys gone.
I fail to see how having a dog or a two year old affects rabbits in the yard?

The dog may kill the babies if it finds them, but that's not guaranteed. :shrug:

I have rabbits every year, never been an issue with 3 dogs or the kids.

·
Gustafson
9,186 Posts
I fail to see how having a dog or a two year old affects rabbits in the yard?

The dog may kill the babies if it finds them, but that's not guaranteed. :shrug:

I have rabbits every year, never been an issue with 3 dogs or the kids.
Because I live in a subdivision on a small lot. There's not a lot of "yard" and the nest is right near my sons play set.

I don't want the dog to kill them and I don't want the kid to get bit.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts

·
Low Range Drifter
8,118 Posts
If you have a camper or RV you have thought about selling, now may be the time to do it. We had a small camper that sat all of last year. I had looked at blue book price last summer, but my wife wasn't ready to let it go.

Earlier this week my brother in law mentioned that he's had a few friends sell campers in a day or two. I went and looked at pricing and my camper was worth more than last year. I put it up and sold it within 24 hours for full asking price. No haggling.

The person said they had been trying to buy one in our price range ($5k-$10k) but they were getting sold out from under them.

I now have more room on the storage side of my shop, and I can slide the Wag in it and open up my garage.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Covid campers is the term. People are afraid to go to hotels and vacation normal so they’re going old school now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,462 Posts
If you have a camper or RV you have thought about selling, now may be the time to do it. We had a small camper that sat all of last year. I had looked at blue book price last summer, but my wife wasn't ready to let it go.

Earlier this week my brother in law mentioned that he's had a few friends sell campers in a day or two. I went and looked at pricing and my camper was worth more than last year. I put it up and sold it within 24 hours for full asking price. No haggling.

The person said they had been trying to buy one in our price range ($5k-$10k) but they were getting sold out from under them.

I now have more room on the storage side of my shop, and I can slide the Wag in it and open up my garage.
Makes me want to sell my camper now; get a nice profit off of it

·
Gustafson
9,186 Posts

Covid campers is the term. People are afraid to go to hotels and vacation normal so they’re going old school now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Makes me want to sell my camper now; get a nice profit off of it
It's funny you guys mention this... I was talking with my RV salesman because I was toying with the notion of upgrading and he said campers are flying off their lots. He doesn't remember a time where they sold so many campers at once.

·
Yooper In Training
7,059 Posts
I was way ahead of the game with social distancing! That's my happy place. Glad I had all my camping reservations in place early.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,106 Posts
I was way ahead of the game with social distancing! That's my happy place. Glad I had all my camping reservations in place early.
We were one of the lucky ones who had reservations at the dunes "after" they are opening. Now it turns out we have a family funeral on our reserved dates. I can't win. :(

·
Gustafson
9,186 Posts
We were one of the lucky ones who had reservations at the dunes "after" they are opening. Now it turns out we have a family funeral on our reserved dates. I can't win. :(
Sorry for your loss, both with the funeral and with your trip. Hopefully the death wasn't COVID related.

65041 - 65060 of 65111 Posts