Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

64941 - 64960 of 65101 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
To bad I'm 35 spline but buy it just for the joints is a thought.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hope ya didn’t do it. It was a scam. A fawking driveshaft showed up today. Guess ya can’t trust amazon no more, guess I will get my money back though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Hope ya didn’t do it. It was a scam. A fawking driveshaft showed up today. Guess ya can’t trust amazon no more, guess I will get my money back though

Nope. I was going to but then thought back to my original plan. If I break the shafts I have now (Yukon with spicer joints) I would get RCV shafts. $400 would put a little dent in the RCV's

Have you contacted them to see if they sent the wrong order by mistake? There is a slim chance they did.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Nope. I was going to but then thought back to my original plan. If I break the shafts I have now (Yukon with spicer joints) I would get RCV shafts. $400 would put a little dent in the RCV's

Have you contacted them to see if they sent the wrong order by mistake? There is a slim chance they did.

I sent a message and waiting on a response, I doubt I will get one. I got a feeling I will have to call amazon customer service, which btw is a horrible experience with 3rd party sellers. And another btw. It’s not free return shipping either. I’m on the hook for that

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
I sent a message and waiting on a response, I doubt I will get one. I got a feeling I will have to call amazon customer service, which btw is a horrible experience with 3rd party sellers. And another btw. It’s not free return shipping either. I’m on the hook for that

Amazon is good about returns, at least for me they have been.
You tell them you got something different than what was advertised and I'm sure they pay for shipping back
Hopefully Amazon got the balls to remove them as a seller

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
So completely unrelated to Covid, my wife and I have decided to find a new place to live. We like the area we just want an extra bedroom for company, the possiblity of my father moving in, and another kid along the way. I have set up the wife for some light spackling and painting.

One of the rooms that we wanted to paint was the bathroom. we had a section of the wet wall that needed to be spackled and painted... now it needs to be repaneled as the wife is up there with a power drill and wire brush attachment stripping the molding because the drywall was wet. FML.

·
Gustafson
9,178 Posts
So completely unrelated to Covid, my wife and I have decided to find a new place to live. We like the area we just want an extra bedroom for company, the possiblity of my father moving in, and another kid along the way. I have set up the wife for some light spackling and painting.

One of the rooms that we wanted to paint was the bathroom. we had a section of the wet wall that needed to be spackled and painted... now it needs to be repaneled as the wife is up there with a power drill and wire brush attachment stripping the molding because the drywall was wet. FML.
Parents and kids take up lots of space. After this breaks I bet the housing market will be booming again.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
Parents and kids take up lots of space. After this breaks I bet the housing market will be booming again.
We got a big cheese and milk products plant going up in St. Johns MI. It is capable of handling 20% of MI milk production. The housing market up here isn't built for the jobs that thing will bring.

I work south of Lansing so I could get something closer to Mason and sell this for a profit because of the milk plant... I hope.

·
Gustafson
9,178 Posts
We got a big cheese and milk products plant going up in St. Johns MI. It is capable of handling 20% of MI milk production. The housing market up here isn't built for the jobs that thing will bring.

I work south of Lansing so I could get something closer to Mason and sell this for a profit because of the milk plant... I hope.
:thumb: Sounds like a plan!

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,462 Posts
How much money does the a fast food joint save on items held, on an average day?

Take McDonalds for instance...the $5 or so it costs for a Big Mac, pays for all the ingredients and labor to make it, etc. So, many times do people order it without pickels or lettuce? What about a quarter pounder, but no onions or tomato?

How much money do fast food joints save in a year on items that you're paying for, but don't actually get?

Can't find anything online about it

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
How much money does the a fast food joint save on items held, on an average day?

Take McDonalds for instance...the $5 or so it costs for a Big Mac, pays for all the ingredients and labor to make it, etc. So, many times do people order it without pickels or lettuce? What about a quarter pounder, but no onions or tomato?

How much money do fast food joints save in a year on items that you're paying for, but don't actually get?

Can't find anything online about it
Not sure how to completely answer that, but if it helps your figure when I worked subway 25 years ago we operated on percentages; 19% food costs if I recall. I want to say labor was around 15 or 17, and it was an extra 2 or 5% if you had drive thru

Somehow after all these years I can still remember the f'in recipes, but not the numbers completely :whiz::sonicjay:

A $2000-2500 day was a big deal in the late 90's for our store.

64941 - 64960 of 65101 Posts