Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

60541 - 60560 of 65109 Posts

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
7k with junk tires and no trailer brakes behind a lifted ~4000 pound YJ with huge tires, at least you have some sort of 8 lug axles under it, still sketchy as Hell.
4800lbs with driver. And the upgraded 1 ton brakes. You don't tow grain wagons at highway speeds, usually 20 or so in the middle of nowhere. I assure you it's far better then using my 2n and I get heat and a radio for the 40 minutes it takes to get my grain.

I've towed these with my flatty without issue.

You haven't seen many small family farm wagons much... This is a nice one :sonicjay:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,013 Posts
I grew up in what everyone called a hick town, surrounded by bigger hick towns. My house is mostly surrounded by farm fields. And like 20% of my customers are Farmers. The wagon doesn't look bad, but the tires look sketchy, just like most every other one I see on the road. I understand you guys don't go fast, but I don't understand running junk tires.

·
Bananarama!
14,144 Posts
That would have sucked, especially towing with the jeep lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I don't know why but I just had to stop scrolling and stare for a second.

It's simple. It's nothing spectacular.

Yet I really like it.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
I grew up in what everyone called a hick town, surrounded by bigger hick towns. My house is mostly surrounded by farm fields. And like 20% of my customers are Farmers. The wagon doesn't look bad, but the tires look sketchy, just like most every other one I see on the road. I understand you guys don't go fast, but I don't understand running junk tires.
At the price of tires, you pull it down the road maybe twice a year, the new tires are dry rotted in just 3-4 years, it gets expensive. Instead you buy old worn tires every few years at $20-30 each installed. Is there more liability? yeah I guess, but thats why you run slow and try to be as careful as possible.

I don't know why but I just had to stop scrolling and stare for a second.

It's simple. It's nothing spectacular.

Yet I really like it.
Thanks, I'm enjoying its new 6.0 :naughty::rock:

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
At the price of tires, you pull it down the road maybe twice a year, the new tires are dry rotted in just 3-4 years, it gets expensive. Instead you buy old worn tires every few years at $20-30 each installed. Is there more liability? yeah I guess, but thats why you run slow and try to be as careful as possible.

Thanks, I'm enjoying its new 6.0 :naughty::rock:

Planning on a trip to windrock this July. Wanna test that against my much superior Immortal 4.6 stroker :poke:

·
Bananarama!
14,144 Posts
That weird moment when you're doing your homework that you realize you're working on a virtual machine inside of a virtual machine inside of a virtual machine on your machine.

PCeption.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,013 Posts
"You shot my fanny pack" I love watching terrible movies with Danny Trejo in them :sonicjay:

·
Bananarama!
14,144 Posts
And I think I just posted a video inside of a video.

MY VIRTUAL MACHINES ARE LEAKING INTO THE REAL WORLD

60541 - 60560 of 65109 Posts