Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

60421 - 60440 of 65111 Posts

·
Old School
33,020 Posts
I really screwed myself financially taking this job. I enjoyed the work for the last 9 years, got to see a lot of things I otherwise would never have seen, got to drive the Autobahn in Germany..... but if I had stayed in stamping maintenance I would have so much more in the bank.

Who am I kidding? I would have partied all the money away just like I did when I was making low 6 figures! :sonicjay:

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,013 Posts
Damn propane company was suppose to be here at 8-830 to install a pig for the garage, still hasn't showed up, wish they would credit my account for the wages I'm losing while waiting.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Girls tend to do that. It's a way to justify drinking ice cream or something, because that's basically what the crap my GF uses is. It's delicious, but it's not coffee lol.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,013 Posts
Over $65 in OT lost due to them being late

·
Bananarama!
14,144 Posts
I'm being stalked by a rent a cop outside the building I take my IT classes. It's a normal large office building.

Apparently a white guy in jeans, work boots, a black hoodie and expensive Oakley ballistic sunglasses is suspicious.

Now I'll be trolling him during every break.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,106 Posts
Hmmm it's about what I paid for it. Now do I just get my money back or wait till I can earn something. decisions decisions..............

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,013 Posts
Who being late? I didn't even get paid for one day before Christmas, and couldn't do a thing about it until Monday lol.
Propane company came to put a tank in for the garage, they said 8-830, they showed up at 1130. I lost 3 hours of OT, I was suppose to be the first stop, not the second. I would have gone in for a few hours and told them to call me when they were on the way.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Propane company came to put a tank in for the garage, they said 8-830, they showed up at 1130. I lost 3 hours of OT, I was suppose to be the first stop, not the second. I would have gone in for a few hours and told them to call me when they were on the way.
I turned my cable off over that shit, between 8 am and 2 pm... And they wouldn't change the day either.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I'm being stalked by a rent a cop outside the building I take my IT classes. It's a normal large office building.

Apparently a white guy in jeans, work boots, a black hoodie and expensive Oakley ballistic sunglasses is suspicious.

Now I'll be trolling him during every break.
Looking forward to updates. :sonicjay:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Bananarama!
14,144 Posts
I didn't see him again after my last break and he was getting out of his hardcore Chevy Trax duty vehicle with a Burger King bag as I was leaving.

We'll see if he's there tomorrow.

·
Bananarama!
14,144 Posts
If he does try and talk to me tomorrow I'm gonna go Cop Block on his ass, pull out my phone and start recording. Should make for some serious lols considering the Department of Defense is paying the equivalent of half his total yearly salary for me to attend this class lmao

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I didn't see him again after my last break and he was getting out of his hardcore Chevy Trax duty vehicle with a Burger King bag as I was leaving.

We'll see if he's there tomorrow.
For some reason by the plant I usually work in, there's Spectrum Health security. (they have some hospitals a few blocks away, but IDK wtf they are doing down here).

They have the same general scumbaggy air of entitlement, always giving me the stinkeye and shit. I generally just give them the one finger salute and head on into my office. They must be higher class though, because they drive Explorer's, and I can't for the life of me figure out why they would spend that much money on their vehicles.

60421 - 60440 of 65111 Posts