Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Postal Scrambler
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Cheap enough not to bother with all the details. It's a used (in that it's been on a few different Jeeps over a number of (~10) years, but probably doesn't have a total of more than 10 pulls on it) Ramsey winch that's either 8000 or 9000 lb.

Steel cable, casing finish has issues, clutch lever was ground slightly to fit inside hidden winch bumper on an XJ but works fine. Remote mount setup for the control box/controller plug (had it inside the engine bay on my LJ), controller works.

Need a working, cheap winch and don't care what it looks like? This is it.

I can't attach pictures due to file limits, will have to find some online/get some up

Also selling a used OR-FAB front winch bumper for a TJ/LJ so you can get the complete winch/bumper package if you have a TJ/LJ:

Misc Jeep Part(s) OR-FAB TJ/LJ front bumper w/winch mount - $175 - Ann Arbor - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

No trades. Firm price. Pick up only near Ann Arbor. First person with cash takes it, not holding it for anyone after previous bad experiences. I can take full price via PayPal if someone wants me to take it off the market until they can get it.

I am traveling at the end of this week, so keep that in mind on coordinating pickup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts