1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Desert Rat
7,115 Posts
Scrap yard in Adair.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I think there might be a stack behind my barn you can have. If you're actually willing to drive all the way to Saginaw to pick them up, then I am willing to walk behind my barn to confirm they are there.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not close, but the landscaping place on M-59 in Howell. IIRC the name is Demuse.
They do have them. $12 each.

The Craigslist ad for $17 is way too much. I know they can be had for $5-$7. Just gotta find'em. There's a guy in Birch Run but, I'm just not ready to drive that far yet.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I am in Saginaw (Swan Creek TWP), nestled between St. Charles and Hemlock. I will take a look at them this evening and let you know their condition. Haven't looked at them in a while.

·
Yooper In Training
7,281 Posts
Not close, but the landscaping place on M-59 in Howell. IIRC the name is Demuse.
Fuck that place. My wife went there to ask about the railroad ties and after being ignored by numerous employees for 10 minutes she was treated very rudely by the one who finally acknowledged her presence. That's the cliff notes version. Neither she nor myself is a difficult customer to please at all, but I hope that place burns to the ground after what I heard.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I appreciate it!
I've got about 6 or 7 good ones and then a few that might be able to be cut short and used. The rest are done. Sorry, I really thought there were more. Tried to upload a pic, but Tapatalk keeps crashing. Might be able to PM the pics to you if you are still interested.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts