Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like I need to pull my radiator and clean it more and try and open up some bashed in fins. I looked at it yesterday trying to see how difficult this is to do and I'm guessing all I need to do is unbolt the shroud and set that back and then unbolt the radiator and pull it up after draining the coolant. I presume there's nothing wrong with re-using the coolant either?

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i've been staring at the fsm for a while now trying to picture the difference between the ac condenser and the radiator. the call out figures keep flipping the reference as to which is which.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the water pump and t-stat are like 6 months old as I had a bad fan clutch when I had taken it in for some other stuff and they fixed it because of a leak. I'm not really worried about the block and the coolant is pretty well new too although I'll probably put fresh coolant in. My concern is getting the mud I have yet to clean out of the radiator and fixing the fins. I also need to replace both tranny fluid lines into the cooler.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.