Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
i have a model 32 with the same ram on it. It'll bend until it reaches the next pin hole. Thats it really. Because of the little spring back after taking tension off. I max ram out, lossen it, push it in til pin falls in the next hole, continue. Love being able to roll it around. I mounted it on a heavy cart so i store my notcher and grinders and everything in the same cart. Looking forward to the build..

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Should have some updates rolling in the next few weeks.

New Radiator and Derale Fan/shroud:

ZR2 leaf springs that will make a bastard pack out of:

JAZ 32 Gallon Fuel Cell, we wanted all the fuel we could fit:

Here is how the truck is sitting currently. Working on pulling both axles out today for the re-gear. Also will get the axle scanned in so we can work on some new products.

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Thanks guys. Front and rear axles are out and ready for gears.

Should have steady updates for the next couple weeks. Trying to get it drive-able for some shock tuning at the dunes later this month.

·
Gustafson
9,043 Posts
Thanks guys. Front and rear axles are out and ready for gears.

Should have steady updates for the next couple weeks. Trying to get it drive-able for some shock tuning at the dunes later this month.
:thumb: Awesome!

·
FAWK YEAH!!
22,634 Posts
cool stuff. I need a stack of your business cards. Every time we get a customer in the shop with a newer one of these trucks I point them in your guys direction.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts