Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
goof ball
22,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is in the planning stages. Looking for interest and input. The event course would be the green trail that circles the outer portion of the park with a few short sections of trails. Example would be entering big valley then having 2-3.exit trails to pick from. Looking to keep this fast and not slow trail plug style competition.
Event would start an hour before dark and go for around 1.5 hours. Entry fee 50-75 dollars. Thinking 2 classes, stock and truggy/buggy. Each class only 1st place pays and trophy. 2nd place should of tried harder.
This would be a once a year event. No points series.

Please discuss
@ronprice
@bones
@firehawk
@JohnnyJ

·
goof ball
22,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe this is planning for next spring but if things come together good then maybe sometime in Sept.

Passing tech would require helmet,brake lights, flashing amber light, fire ext and harness.
Of course Ron needs to chime in and make sure I'm covering everything.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
in. I need the motivation

More importantly, how can I help make this happen?

·
Premium Member
3,673 Posts
So it would be like trail master challenge twisted had a few years ago? Fun event that didn't require a built rig to win. Just something that stayed together.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Definitely interested...have been wanting to see this happen for years. Would be cool to make a more difficult section like big ugly a required route on one lap...kinda like backdoor at KOH. Just my 2 cents. In as long as my jeep is in one piece.

·
Live Action!
15,748 Posts
No way. Not gonna scratch "Sir Droops A lot" sorry

Of course Im in!

I need a few months to get it ready but I can't freaking wait.

·
Just a $900 jeep...
235 Posts
Sounds like fun!

Not sure what level of rig would be necessary, but this is the type of thing I would like to try in the future.

·
goof ball
22,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Definitely interested...have been wanting to see this happen for years. Would be cool to make a more difficult section like big ugly a required route on one lap...kinda like backdoor at KOH. Just my 2 cents. In as long as my jeep is in one piece.
This could be a possibility. However we would need to figure out short sections with equal difficulty. This event is going to be based on go fast.

1 - 20 of 235 Posts