Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Lets go wheelin
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i was goin down tecumseh rd, front drive shaft blew a u-joint, drive shaft locked into something, front tire locked started heading towrds the curbs so i hammered the brakes and tried to steer away, buy that time i was doing a 90 since it wa the pass front that locked, hit the curb, rolled and landed on drivers side.. So now i need a new body. Ohh and thank good for the roll bar i put in yesterday. Cheers Mike

better pics tomorrow. 3 of us were in teh truck and we are all good no scratches.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts
x2 ya damn canadian, you just got it lookin all pritty

·
FAWK YEAH!!
22,635 Posts
is the rear of the cage attached to the body and not the frame?????

it looks like you have two bars coming to a joint by the brake light, and they just attach only at that point?

sucks about the B2 though

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
i'm confused. you took a sawzall and cut 1/2 the body off, and now you need a new body because you scratched it???

be glad you guys are ok, have a beer and decide what color you want to paint it. then put a new windshield in it, clean the shitstain out of the seat and strenghten that rollcage.

LOL he needs a new body.....these guys just keep getting better and better. LOL

·
Lets go wheelin
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah the cage wasnt nearly done just did it yesterday for wheelin..and yeah, shes a daly driver so im gonna need a new body..Cheers Mike,..

o yeah i just drank alot to try and get over it...

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
take it that all three of you had your seatbelts on as well?

·
Lets go wheelin
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thx for photo shop ill go get some pics today in the light.. Yeah we all had our seat belts on thank god. No one had any bangs or schratches so we are all good. cheers Mike.,.,

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts
I love the canadian wind chimes, do they clang or just say A,
on a serious note real lucky to walk away unscaved, Just think CTb2 was ripping you for complaining about the tree rash last week.
make sure to post the pics on web wheeler also, cam will love it

1 - 20 of 45 Posts