Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts
Not enough to collect any ***** funds . Im a mutt like the rest of you .
do they let ya gamble for free at least...........or at least comp a free room while you gamble and pay the rest of the tribe? I don't mean any of that as bashing, just curious. It would seem if you where any part Chippewa from the Michigan tribes you should get some money off of Mt Pleasant. Hell they aint hurting thats for sure....look at the new one they are opening in Standish.
Not as big as Mt. Pleasant....but bigger than the first hall Mt. Pleasant had 15 years ago.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
do they let ya gamble for free at least...........or at least comp a free room while you gamble and pay the rest of the tribe? I don't mean any of that as bashing, just curious. It would seem if you where any part Chippewa from the Michigan tribes you should get some money off of Mt Pleasant. Hell they aint hurting thats for sure....look at the new one they are opening in Standish.
Not as big as Mt. Pleasant....but bigger than the first hall Mt. Pleasant had 15 years ago.
You are required to proof 25 % or more ethnic back ground . I dont have the paper work to do that or the interest in it either . Hell i dont even get a free fishing licnese :sonicjay:

nephew by marriage is 50 % His father is a full breed and he will have nothing to do with it either .

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
Chippewa dont come from that direction BIOOOOOOOOTCH :stan:
I was gunna say... I thought you was from one of the northern tribes. you sure your not like a Canadian indian? :poke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts