Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am asking this on behave of my wife....she wants to know if any other jeep driven ladies get pulled over by cops who apparently just want to chit-chat or are jealous of her ride. She had never been pulled over in her life until she started driving her jeep this summer. She has been pulled over 14 times (including once today) since June. She wants to know if this is something she should just get used too?

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
I am asking this on behave of my wife....she wants to know if any other jeep driven ladies get pulled over by cops who apparently just want to chit-chat or are jealous of her ride. She had never been pulled over in her life until she started driving her jeep this summer. She has been pulled over 14 times (including once today) since June. She wants to know if this is something she should just get used too?
14 times in 3 months . I'd say bad driving .

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
pix of said setup for further evaluation.

we'll be the judges of if it's cool or not.:sonicjay:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its a stock 2.5L 95 wrangler and no she isnt a bad driver.......oh and she never gets a ticket they just talk to her

·
cold as ice
1,284 Posts
I've been pulled over 2x, both for speeding and both times got out of the ticket because the officer was laughing so hard at the mud covering my jeep. They were so sure it was a boy and not an old lady.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
pics plzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Well, I would expect that if a police officer pulls me over it's because either I made a traffic violation or something is wrong with my car. Other than that they -in theory- they have no reasons to make you stop, right? So I would consider that some sort of "harassment". Yeah it's flattering, but there is just so many sick people out there... you never know. Have I been pulled over? Only once and I was -indeed- speeding. No ticket of course :tonka: but what I've noticed is that even the cops once they pass me, they always turn to check the "Nena-J" driver.:sonicjay:

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Never stopped in any of my Jeeps....... I drive topless all summer...but knowone would ever know....At my age...my boobs are whats depressing the skinny pedal !

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
my wife had a cop follow her all the way to work and pulled up behind her in the parking lot. she said she was nervous the entire way because he followed her turn by turn. he just wanted to say cool jeep.

but seriously......cops can cause accidents like that. when they get you all freaked out like that, you start paying more attention to them than the road.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts