Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
National Guard guy
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoever's Ford it is, I saw you at about 3:40 today on Garfield, crossing South Airport. Nice looking rig, although I'm not a Ford guy.

·
National Guard guy
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was in the GF's 99 Intrepid. I only own a 77 CJ5 that's being scrapped, for right now, and my daily is a Taurus wagon that is EVIL.

Eventually I'll be getting a Cherokee, tho.

I'm in the Mechanical CAD Detailer course at the MTEC. Grunto, I've never seen your Noma at the auto tech center yet. You take early morning classes, or what?

·
Buy American!
218 Posts
Im takin english, govt and police practicum(ride with cops for college credit:)...) and i have fire school at night time.....yea i havent seen you around Grunto either...take it easy

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hah, well I am sure eventually someone will see me.

I go to automotive Tuesday and Thursday 12-4ish.

Wednesday night I am in Scholars Hall at 5:30.

·
National Guard guy
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have Math for Manufacturing from 4:15-5:10. Dunno why I haven't seen your truck there.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have Math for Manufacturing from 4:15-5:10. Dunno why I haven't seen your truck there.
When you pull into the parking lot for Auto Tech place, I park to the right side, generally in front of a white TJ.

Maybe I should just get the little V8 Dakota from class and do some burnouts at Mtech with it. Then you'll know who I am.

Tuesday I might be on my bike by the way. So if you see a white R6, thats also me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts