Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a good friend that runs a farm in Howell - he sells deer feed / straw / hay and

Teh cheepestest PUMPKINS you'll find in the area! OMGWTFBBQ!

Basically - all pumpkins, any size are $2.50 each. The way other places price (usually per-pound), you can get 10 pumpkins from here or 3 medium-sized ones from a grocery store/cider mill.

The family's farm is in HOWELL at the intersection of Latson & Fawcett roads. They've farmed this area since they originally were deeded the land from the US government over 100 years ago (Hence "Fawcett Rd", "Fawcett Lake", etc). Basically good people that do this because they don't think you should charge per-pound for a child's happiness. :thumb:

They're open every day from 8am to dark - and if you show up at dusk, they'll fire up some huge floodlights so you can still see good enough to pick what you want.

·
Registered
266 Posts
been goin there for years great guy, and his farm is 5 min from my house so thats a plus, he also sells up to 100lb bags of feed most places around dont

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol - that means you probably live by Strangler and me. :d:

·
Registered
266 Posts
i live on indian lakes dr which is right by latson and center, thinking i would like to come check out that truck of yours

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heh, I live just off the intersection of clyde & mack

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
Took the family over there for our pumpkins yesterday, based on your word. Agreed, good guy and the cheapest around.

Spell Faussett correctly.

·
missmrgreenagain
21,341 Posts
Me me me I've been going for years too

·
Low Range Drifter
8,550 Posts
We've been going to some other farm with random results, but maybe I'll send the wifey to this one for this years pumpkins.

Super important update: We went last night and picked up some pumpkins. What a selection. What a beautiful setting. Absolutely wonderful. Five stars out of five.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts