Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
One of the guys I now work with is a retired police officer. I am going friday with him to the sheriffs department to get my purchase permit and then going to the shooting range with him.

He actually has a glock 19 and a sig p226 I am going to try out at the range. I'll pm you shortly :naughty:

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
If your interested in trading for a lift install.... please pm me with what vehicle, lift and time constraints. Thanks, Scott.

·
Gun Whore
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chief - The 19 is a great all around gun. Large enough for plinking and small enough for carry while still being a potent yet manageable caliber. 15rd magazines don't hurt the fun either.

Strangler - PM incoming. But for others that were asking also...

2002 TJ 4.0L Auto
Loking at a mild suspension lift of around 2-3 inches. Most likely Tera, OME, RE, etc. Not sure on which lift exactly but it will have coils, shocks etc..no BB lifts. Might need a t-case drop or rad shroud adjustment based on the lift I decide on.
Time constraints arent a huge issue. I just dont have the time or space to do it myself.

Any other questions let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
323 Posts
15rd magazines don't hurt the fun either.

Thanks

Get the 31 round magazine for it.. I picked one up right after the Brady bill expired.. Now thats fun!!! Especially when you are at the range and plug that in.. The looks from people around you are worth it!!!:naughty:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts