Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tap Tap Splat
15,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know anything about this place? I have an interview there tomorrow, but I'm a bit leary, it almost sounds like a Team.biz, Quixtar, Amway pyramid scam.

Anybody know anything?

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
i have heard it is exactly that way actually.

let me know if you find out differently, cuz i will be on the market in about a week

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
I would strongly urge you to stay away from Quicken as well.

Trust Me

·
Premium Member
1,998 Posts
I would strongly urge you to stay away from Quicken as well.

Trust Me
Quicken loans? Aren't they a division of Rock financial? :stan3:

Generally...anyone that promises you great wealth without divulging exactly how you are going to do it and/or asking you to contact every single one of your friends and family so you can give them a presentation....huge red flags!

·
Living on the Edge
2,077 Posts
yes, it works just like a pyramid type business. I worked for their club for about 18 month's part time on the side. I got my insurance license and my series 6 in order to sell mutual funds, made enough money to pay for the education. those systems can work, but mainly for the crowd that started it 20 yrs ago. they do have a good product, I just wasn't a good enough BSer to add more people under me.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
My Brother n law used to work for Quicken loans He hated it. I tink he said 4 out of every 5 people hired quit within the first week.

·
Just The Spouse's spouse
1,885 Posts
You basically convince all your friends and family to switch to term life. When they all switch, you're out of business.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts