Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 10lb power tank and I'm having a hard time finding a place to fill it. Anyone know or have had their tank filled on the west side Ludington/Muskegon area? I'm going to keep calling around but so far all I get is everyone wants to exchange tanks not fill them.

·
FAWK YEAH!!
22,635 Posts
I work a few doors down from purity on 28th street. That's where I take mine. Sometimes I can convince them to fill it right then and there. But most the time they have it for a week.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just got a 10lb power tank and I'm having a hard time finding a place to fill it. Anyone know or have had their tank filled on the west side Ludington/Muskegon area? I'm going to keep calling around but so far all I get is everyone wants to exchange tanks not fill them.
have you tried a dive shop

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you ever get super hard up I can fill it from my 50 pounder in my garage while you wait. I'm in West Olive. not super close to you, but not a million miles away.

Other places to look are brewing shops and head shops/grow stores. Beer guys use CO2 for pushing beer, potheads flood their grow rooms during the day (or night?) to increase plant growth or something.......

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you ever get super hard up I can fill it from my 50 pounder in my garage while you wait. I'm in West Olive. not super close to you, but not a million miles away.

Other places to look are brewing shops and head shops/grow stores. Beer guys use CO2 for pushing beer, potheads flood their grow rooms during the day (or night?) to increase plant growth or something.......

Thanks I got it filled so I'm good now. Depending on how much I end up using it Ill get a 50lb syphon tank. From what google says I should be able to get 6lbs just by equalizing without a pump.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts