Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,097 Posts
The sad part is that members are being driven away by other members which has resulted in a dead forum that used to be loaded with activity. :(

·
Gustafson
9,043 Posts
The sad part is that members are being driven away by other members which has resulted in a dead forum that used to be loaded with activity. :(
Yes, I agree.

·
Haggard Fab
11,993 Posts
I wish we would have lost Aber over any other member. I’d rather have rockstar back over keeping aber. I also hope uproktoy comes back, even though he’s a dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
I wonder how many members were driven away by chad himself with the nonstop bullying?

I simply got tired of it and hit back.

If he wanted to post during non work hours why doesn't he? Nobody jeopardized his job but himself.
It's not a big deal for guys to check thier phones occasionally but spent as much time playing on there phone when they should be working they would be looking for a new job.

Things are kinda quiet which is a drag. Maybe he could come back and play nice.

·
Hang all the thieves
1,661 Posts
So YOU volunteering where he works on a public forum, is HIM jeopardizing his job? Is that what your imaginary friend teaches you?

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,097 Posts
I wonder how many members were driven away by chad himself with the nonstop bullying?

I simply got tired of it and hit back.

If he wanted to post during non work hours why doesn't he? Nobody jeopardized his job but himself.
It's not a big deal for guys to check thier phones occasionally but spent as much time playing on there phone when they should be working they would be looking for a new job.

Things are kinda quiet which is a drag. Maybe he could come back and play nice.
You don't get it and have ZERO right to question anyone's job in ANY way or make any comment about it. You are about one post away from being the first person to ever make my ignore list.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
You don't get it and have ZERO right to question anyone's job in ANY way or make any comment about it. You are about one post away from being the first person to ever make my ignore list.
With all the hateful comments he threw directly at me and my belief in God and I have zero right?
You make a claim occasionally about being a Christian man but could not build up enough courage to defend a fellow believer that just maybe he had crossed a line.
Only God knows a man's heart, and by your actions, It speaks volumes of who you really are and who you support, (the Christian bashing hater)
If you feel that putting me on your ignore list is the right thing to do because kickstand personally attacked me and I pushed back then, see ya.
I will not lose any sleep over your decision.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
So YOU volunteering where he works on a public forum, is HIM jeopardizing his job? Is that what your imaginary friend teaches you?
If nothing was said he would have continued to post during work hours and quite possible had been caught on his own. I probably saved him from getting fired.

·
2013 King of da Moustache
2,342 Posts
Aber61....try reading the bible AGAIN, with your heart/mind open. God and his sacrificed son teach us to lead by example and never judge, turn only from the path of darkness and show up at his gate with those whom followed you by his lead to his glory. Religion has been under attack since the start of Christ. You've only had words thrown at you (not rocks), man up and walk away and continue to NOT be tempted to "his" level.

Otherwise, it sounded like I missed a good time here.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,097 Posts
Aber61....try reading the bible AGAIN, with your heart/mind open. God and his sacrificed son teach us to lead by example and never judge, turn only from the path of darkness and show up at his gate with those whom followed you by his lead to his glory. Religion has been under attack since the start of Christ. You've only had words thrown at you (not rocks), man up and walk away and continue to NOT be tempted to "his" level.

Well said Ryan. :thumb:

·
Gustafson
9,043 Posts
If nothing was said he would have continued to post during work hours and quite possible had been caught on his own. I probably saved him from getting fired.
:( I thought you were a decent person just having a difference of opinion with another board member, but if you truly believe what you wrote here, you have problems.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts

Thanks for your input, and we are supposed to have an open heart and mind to His word and treat other with kindness and patience.
The thread was deleted so I guess we can only respond to what is being told without reading what actually was said.
I try to respond in a kind manner and at times I mess up. Insulting and name calling is something that I cannot get into with someone cause they do.
Should I have allowed him to continue with his insults? I did and responded with comments towards him and it continued until I had enough and basically told him to stop trolling me during work hours at such and such place.
He must have had a concern for his job and whinned to the person who created the thread and he deleted it.
For the most part I took his insults and brushed them aside and figured no big deal.
I can see by the push back I am getting by some here because I profess to be a Christian and I'm not supposed to defend myself. But to be a door mat for others to wipe their feet on.
Should I have just let it slide? I did, for a number of weeks and threw a post toward him to lay off the attacks. I am I glad he is gone? No.
His conversations were lively and he did have good input but the insults and attacks not only to me but others were unnecessary. Nobody likes a bully. It would be good for him to come back if he could play nice.

:( I thought you were a decent person just having a difference of opinion with another board member, but if you truly believe what you wrote here, you have problems.
I do believe I am a decent guy. But why should anyone be insulted and take it. I warned him to back off and he didn't.
What would you do if you were bullied and insulted? Would you leave or fight back?
You see he didn't have to leave the forum. He could have stopped the attacks.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts