Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Woke up to this guy (who thinks he is Lord and Master) meowing at me for not getting out of his bed after my alarm went off.

When a 30 lb cat walks across your chest, you get up.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Nice American Bulldog jeepfreak... i also have one. Ill have to remember to post pics of my brats when I get home. (although, i opened this thread and expected to see significant others... ;)

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Nice American Bulldog jeepfreak... i also have one. Ill have to remember to post pics of my brats when I get home. (although, i opened this thread and expected to see significant others... ;)
Thats a Boxer :tonka: :tonka:

This is the night I brought her home from the rescue 2 years ago almost, she was quite underweight, and not a happy dog as far as mental health.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
a boxer??? haha.. im lookin at this on my cell phone so the pic is about a .5"x.5"

Guess i better go grab my magnifying glass. hehe

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Ok..i can see that its clearly a boxer in the second pic.

Is it very overweight? lol. that first pic makes it look like its got a big, bulky body, like my bulldog-plus, its white...not lean and muscular thats typically seen in a boxer.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Ok..i can see that its clearly a boxer in the second pic.

Is it very overweight? lol. that first pic makes it look like its got a big, bulky body, like my bulldog-plus, its white...not lean and muscular thats typically seen in a boxer.
Its the way she is sitting in the first pic. When she stands you can barely see the rib lines which is what the books say they should have, she has gained 7 lbs since I got her and she looks healthy now. When I got her she was like 42lbs... she was supposed to be 53-65 lbs. I need to weigh her, I think she finally gained a bit more, but she is around 50 lbs now.

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
Sebastian. He thinks he runs the house:

Dakota. shows Sebastian that a woman really runs the show:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts