Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Countryboy
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a pop up camper don't know the year or make or model. It is a newer model I can tell that much. I got it real cheap because I am using the frame for a project. But I am going to scrap the rest of it. If anyone would like to come and look through the scrap pile for some useable parts that would work on there camper be my guest.

It is located in Willis and what ever you take is free.

PM me for more info.

·
Countryboy
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Willis is by Milan Michigan and Belleville Michigan it is in the south east corner of Washtenaw County.

Canvas to my knowledge is pretty much destroyed. The previous owner had this out in a field. Completely neglected. It was offered to me as I was looking for a frame of this size to mount my pig roaster on. So I took it for that project.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Have you started to strip this yet?I have 2 alredy stripped,one to the floor,the other a bare frame,I'd give you BOTH in trade! Save ya some work!

·
Countryboy
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have you started to strip this yet?I have 2 alredy stripped,one to the floor,the other a bare frame,I'd give you BOTH in trade! Save ya some work!
already stripped. All I did was hook a chain to it flip it on its top. Took a crow bar and hammer and popped the actual body from the frame. Then hooked chain to the frame and hooked the other end to my truck. Flipped the frame off the body.

This camper was a very basic pop up. It had no stove, no furnace, no running water. It basically was a tent on wheels.

It is all gone now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts