Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
that makes me sick.

and I dont even like cats.

I honetly just dont understand people. And they were TEENAGERS?!

They outta jail-em.

·
535 Posts
Sounds like the two girls have never felt real pain. People like that tend to stop inflicting pain once they have delt with real pain of one form or another.
Poor cat, I hope it makes it.

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
Can't we just stop all the pussy on pussy violence???

·
sim sim balla bim
1,542 Posts
I agree that this is a horrible act of animal cruelty, now don't get me wrong I actually like cats but I think that it is crazy to spend 20 to 30,000$ on surgeries to save the cat when there are already way to many roaming the streets. my 2cents.

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
I agree that this is a horrible act of animal cruelty, now don't get me wrong I actually like cats but I think that it is crazy to spend 20 to 30,000$ on surgeries to save the cat when there are already way to many roaming the streets. my 2cents.

100% agreed. No animal is worth that. And I'm a cat guy :sonicjay:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
x2 I'd typed the same thing twice but figured I'd just get flamed for saying it. Don't get me wrong I love my dogs and can deal with our cat, but damn 20-30g plus more surgeries on the way.

·
I'm trying to care
511 Posts
Hang them NOW! It will save the taxpayers money in 5 to 10 years or someones life. There are some really fucked up people.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
At least I'm not the only one thinking this. But its california, the state that wants all domesticated animals sterilized because of over population will dump $30,000 on a cat that should have been euthanized to put it out of its misery.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts