Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as Mis and I were talking last night the topic of all the different adventures we took this year, came up and if you were to pick one photo from your phone what would it be.

This one is at the top of my list from our Wolf Lake wheeling trip.

Water Cloud Sky Boat Afterglow

What and where is yours?

RBB

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,262 Posts
This is from the top of the Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail in Oahu, HI. Work sent me there last month and I got the time to get out and do and adventuring. Well worth the 6 mile round trip and 2000' climb.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Desert Rat
7,182 Posts
One of the nicest days in July, at Manistee
Ten minutes earlier there would have been twenty people in the frame. When the sun cleared the horizon, everyone left. We had the beach to ourselves.
Cloud Water Sky Atmosphere Afterglow

·
Project Antitube
1,079 Posts
I'd say this year of working from home (I still went to work a lot last year) made me appreciate not working at the office. It's allowed me to take a lot of walks with the dog that I might not normally get, on what would normally company time, especially as the days get super short. So instead of 1-2 good walks per day he gets 3-5 hunts for sniffs (he's deaf, getting nearly blind, and ataxia comes and goes, but the sniffer still works overtime).

So every day the dogger and I stop on the rickety bridge over the creek, wondering if today is the day we're going to fall through, looking for fish.

Water Water resources Fluvial landforms of streams Natural landscape Wood

1 - 9 of 9 Posts