Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my Playstation 3 because i just dont have time to use it. There is NOTHING wrong with it and it works just like new i have all of the manuals and original box!
-Playstation 3 Console
-1 wireless controller
-1 PS3 game (Resistance:Fall of man)($60.00 value)
-couple PS2 games are included
-HDMI high def. cord ($50.00 value)
-60 GB
Everything that comes with it from the store is included!

I am asking $400 for everything...these sell for $500 at walmart with NO games and NO HDMI cord, And i spent over $700.00 for everything new!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5272701

Feature:
Games: Experience high-definition gaming with PlayStation 3 games!
Cell BroadBand Engine: The PlayStation 3 is powered by the Cell Broadband Engine, a revolutionary microprocessor that leapfrogs the performance of existing processors, giving the PlayStation 3 system supercomputer-like power and performance that, until now, game developers have only dreamt about.
Blu-ray Disc: The built-in Blu-ray Disc player means you can enjoy next-generation high-definition entertainment, including games and movies.
Multimedia: Photos, Music, Videos, Internet: PlayStation 3 provides an endless array of multimedia activities, all without even inserting a game.
Always On*: PlayStation 3 delivers "always-on" online connectivity; offering a world of online possibilities including multiplayer gaming, text and video messaging, voice chatting, downloading content and browsing the internet.
Sixaxis Wireless Controller: The new Sixaxis wireless controller enables you to harness the powerful potential of the PlayStation 3 system.
Backwards Compatibility: Play thousands of PS one and PlayStation 2 games as well as your CDs and DVDs on the PlayStation 3.
System Interoperability: PlayStation 3 and PSP (PlayStation Portable) play nice together. Easily exchange media like photos, videos and music from your PlayStation 3 system to your PSP system. And get ready to witness an explosion in creativity as developers take on the challenge of integrating the PSP system into PlayStation 3 games.
High-Definition Capabilities**: Enjoy high-definition entertainment, HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) means you can use your PlayStation 3 with High-Definition displays as well as conventional or standard TVs.
Hard Disc Drive (HDD): This PlayStation 3 comes with a 60 GB removable hard disk drive (HDD).

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought the playstation in Feb. 07. The ps3 game was purshased at the same time. and the ps2 games were all purchased at different time. All the games still work. i just have no time to use this so it just sits on the shelf.

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i need high steer knuckles and arms for a ford Dana 44. but other than that nothing. but what else do u have

·
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
1,964 Posts
i have a .22 and a .177 air rifles, a cobra cb w/antennas, knock off high lift, a hummer h2 radio shack remote control car that needs a battery charger, and that is all i can think of at the moment.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts