Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Little Member
23,794 Posts
So if i bought these seats, he would ship them to me for free, No i dout it, so i would still have shipping, so what is your point.
I was quoting the post above me stating Summits prices. Cheaper? Yes. But you have the extra costs.

As for Denny's seats, how you get them is up to you.

So, I don't have a point.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From Summit these are only $32 a piece, just a heads up
I really appreciate if anyone wants to give me a heads up in a pm. Otherwise I would appreciate it if you kept your opinion to yourself. I have seen them for cheaper and for more. Now that you seem to be intent on argueing with jbsjunk I guess we can make the seats $50.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was quoting the post above me stating Summits prices. Cheaper? Yes. But you have the extra costs.

As for Denny's seats, how you get them is up to you.

So, I don't have a point.
Thanks jb I hate that when someone seem to think it is there job to point out that an item is cheaper somewhere else.

·
Registered
284 Posts
No I wasn't arguing with Jbs, Just wanted to let you know what I saw them for in a nice way, everyone else just budded in. I apologize, next time I will do it in a PM.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.