Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a few bucks for x-mas and am thinking about getting a carry gun, what do you have?

·
Registered
874 Posts
got my ccw class saturday , i wanna get that zombie slayer 40.cal 16rd mag. cant think of what it is, ill find it and post it. that or i saw this sick super light weight 40. revolver.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will entertain just about any gun. i already have a ruger .45, budget is what it is, not much. depends on the gun.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
Smith and Wesson 40 model 4006 with 6 clips and 6 boxs of ammo. Gun is in good condition. I bought it a few years ago used and have shot it once. Really have no use for it so might as well be sold. $600

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
hi just let youy know i have my FFL and i will order anything for you i charge $20 over cost of gun shipped to my shop plus tax let ne know uif you want price on anything i let people look thru my dealer books to pick out what they want i just do nthis for fun of it thanks dave [email protected]

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
hi just let youy know i have my FFL and i will order anything for you i charge $20 over cost of gun shipped to my shop plus tax let ne know uif you want price on anything i let people look thru my dealer books to pick out what they want i just do nthis for fun of it thanks dave [email protected]
does this count for eveyone on here?:naughty::naughty::teehee:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts