Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Master Cocksman
8,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine just bought a jeep and went wheeling. He said he was out on the Pines Point trial system. IIRC, all those were shut down years ago. He said they were on marked trails, 9811 and 9818 area. Any help to make sure he wheels legally?

·
First day on the job
141 Posts
According to the google machine Allegan county's Pine Point trail system is for the horse riders only....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Extraordinarily Ordinary
16,885 Posts
There is still an open trail in, I think it loops at the end then rejoins the single trail left opened.

·
Extraordinarily Ordinary
16,885 Posts
I haven't been out there in a couple of years ... Since all the closures, but that's the way I remember it.

·
Master Cocksman
8,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zebra.. it's out in White Cloudish area...A ways from allegan county. I was looking for those specific trails. MKZ... that's what I was thinking too, but he said there was fair amount of people out there. I w as wondering if something changed.

·
Extraordinarily Ordinary
16,885 Posts
Zebra.. it's out in White Cloudish area...A ways from allegan county. I was looking for those specific trails. MKZ... that's what I was thinking too, but he said there was fair amount of people out there. I w as wondering if something changed.
You can view the USFS maps on their website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts