Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
QuietLake took these pics today at the Mounds. I had a blast, and my Jeep made it home under it's own power! :sonicjay:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roadhouse said:
Jay thats a good pic of you, your son, and the TJ. Good family fun together.
Yeah, thanks. I think I'll make it my new avatar.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GreaseMonkey said:
Sweet...Norma went!
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

That's Frank-N-Brew actually. They basically have twin XJ's. Frank's on 33's and Norma's on 31's, but same wheels and all. I was wondering who would be the first to post that. It's freaky seeing them in the same place at the same time. One of these days, Frank's wife is gonna kick his ass because she saw some blonde driving "his" XJ :D

·
give 'er sh*t ay?
1,029 Posts
Nice pics, I need to go over to the mounds.. looks awsome

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
noodles said:
Nice pics, I need to go over to the mounds.. looks awsome
yes you do, you would like it there with your driving style :sonicjay:

if you want to go you have to let me and jeepinlunatic know

·
give 'er sh*t ay?
1,029 Posts
alrighty, when do youwant to go? do they close for the winter???? and .. my driving style?? whats wrong with my driving style.... whats the point of having 4low and not using it??:sonicjay: and i cant have any carbon in my engine now.. come on:stan: Just because I have gotten the truck air born before doesnt mean I am a bad driver :woot: hehehe

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Sonicjay said:
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

That's Frank-N-Brew actually. They basically have twin XJ's. Frank's on 33's and Norma's on 31's, but same wheels and all. I was wondering who would be the first to post that. It's freaky seeing them in the same place at the same time. One of these days, Frank's wife is gonna kick his ass because she saw some blonde driving "his" XJ :D
:sonicjay:

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
very cool Jay, cant wait till i have kids 1 day so i can take them offroading. Thats a lot of water, looks a lot different from a few weeks ago.:sonicjay:

·
Geocache Addict
1,462 Posts
What do you need to wheel at the mounds and how much does it cost? I have been by there several times but never past the gates. There is a geocache I wanna try and seek out in there.

·
DONUT LOVER
411 Posts
good pics! lotsa water eh?:woot:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts