Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 87 chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 shortbox. little rust in back of cab corners and behind rear wheel wells but still looks good. 305 feul injected with th350 all stock and runs smooth and quite. Faded red with tool box and western plow, old mount style where just the blade comes off but it works good. 31" bfg ATs 50% on stck rally wheels. cracked windshield. The truck starts and runs great and all the lights, plow lights heater work. Has AC but compressor didnt engage when tried, probally needs a charge but dont know. Drives good and stops good and turn key ready to plow.
pics up after dogparty.
$2500
1-517-403-5569
located 49228
Concider trades for something(305 runs great but wont tow 7000lbs at 75mph) that will tow my jeep so I dont have to steal the wife rig to go play.

magnetic fire light not included

·
one bad mudder
14 Posts
Possibly trade 80 cj-7 plus cash? cj has amc 360 3 spd trans over axle flip but needs to be redone dana 30 amc 20 axles body is rusted out but frame looks good. carb needs work. this is a project jeep.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a glass cj-5 in my shop with a fresh built 401that I have needed to put in for 3 yrs now, projects dont seem to get done with young kids and a busy job, thanks for the offer ..but I need a DD style tow rig

·
one bad mudder
14 Posts
Are you looking to spend any extra cash? I have an 2001 yukon xl 3/4t 4x4 w 8.1 121000 miles on it. Would be willing to take truck in on trade?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got bored today and jumped the pressure switch for the AC and the compressor ran fine, so summer AC is a recharge or maybe o-rings away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts