Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
i make everything
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you know of a pet in need of a mobility cart, I will build one for them, no fees.
I am a cnc programmer/machinist, dog dad to 5 rescues. Too many pets are lost due to movement issues, I want to help them.
I am building small units right now, cat or small dogs. Starting on medium size next. No fear, guinea pig to great dane, I will do whatever I can to help regain quality of life for pets & their humans.
I will do this as long as the need is there and I can afford it. Let's help out our furpeeps, they will never ask....

Text for more info, poor hearing, loud shop. Thanks, Ric
58six.80five.761six

Rescue a pet.....warm 2 souls! IMO my beloved boys

·
Registered
557 Posts
I don't personally know a dog in need, but I have seen dogs that need carts due to amputations or paralyzation and I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! What a wonderful thing you're doing.

·
i make everything
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For all they give us, it is the least I can do. For large breeds I am on the lookout for human wheelchairs to convert. Medium size (6-10") needed too. Have a buddy in need, wheels anyone?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Just lost my 9 year old lab due to a mobility problem. What an awesome gesture on your part. Need more people like you in this world! thanks

·
Yooper In Training
7,290 Posts
Very awesome of you to do and I love your outlook on it. Pets are the best

·
i make everything
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kind words. Have helped some friends move again, always free tears with every cart! Thanks peeps for donating some materials, speeds the process.
Roll on furry friends! R

·
i make everything
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great news! A donor here has some human chairs for the cause. These take a simple conversion to help out big friends. Thank you bro, awesome gesture.

The work rolls on...

·
Lost Soul
272 Posts
Glad I could help out and look forward to meeting you. Your doing a great thing for pets and their owners.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts