1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
R & V Ranger
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Springfield Armory 4-14x56 3rd Generation Government 7.62 Reticle Scope

30mm Tube, Illuminated Bullet Drop Reticle for 7.62x51 (308win), Bubble Level

Also comes with Sunshade, and Butler Creek Flip-caps

Purchased somewhere around 2003, mounted on 2 different guns, but really hasn't seen much use. Does have ring marks on the bottom side of the scope- see the pictures.

Item is located near Sanford, about 10 miles west of Midland.

$650 obo

Only trades I can think of that I would be interested in- 96-99 cherokee front axle or a rock island 1911 in .45.

·
Desert Rat
7,152 Posts
nice.
Would be nicer on my M1A

·
Desert Rat
7,152 Posts
Bump because I shot my M1A today and it is badass!!!

·
Jackstand Wheeler
1,114 Posts
Damn...would look nice on my Rem 700 .308.....but I've got my heart set on a 16X Leupold.

I will mention this to a few of my fellow LR shooters.

By the way, you won't get ring marks if you use (2) transfer punches to align your rings and put a small piece of black electrical tape in both halves of the ring before you bolt it down.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Damn...would look nice on my Rem 700 .308.....but I've got my heart set on a 16X Leupold.

I will mention this to a few of my fellow LR shooters.

By the way, you won't get ring marks if you use (2) transfer punches to align your rings and put a small piece of black electrical tape in both halves of the ring before you bolt it down.

WOW your still alive..I havnt seen you on in a long time

sweet scope! btt

·
aka Langford
1,268 Posts
Damn, I would love to have this for my AR. I wonder if Springfield could re-calibrate the reticle for a .223. I was looking at the leupold VX-L 4-14x56mm with the illuminated reticle, but I would much rather have this for the price difference. Oh well, damn nice scope...so free bump.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts