Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
WWSD - What would stan do
11,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be leaving Oakland county (bloomfield hills) and heading up I-75 to the Alpena area (Get off the freeway at exit 188) coming back sunday, same route, but to waterford. I don't want to go to far out of my way on either end, nor do I want to sit around and wait for people.

If anyone has anything, I will be leaving at 5PM friday, and returning sunday evening.

I will be doing this the weekend of the 21st and the 28th.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
as will I for this weekend (21st)... from Dearborn to Alpena. I will have an empty trailer headed back from Alpena to Detroit

·
Pickup Agent
2,094 Posts
I'll be leaving Oakland county (bloomfield hills) and heading up I-75 to the Alpena area (Get off the freeway at exit 188) coming back sunday, same route, but to waterford. I don't want to go to far out of my way on either end, nor do I want to sit around and wait for people.

If anyone has anything, I will be leaving at 5PM friday, and returning sunday evening.

I will be doing this the weekend of the 21st and the 28th.

He's not joking. :sonicjay: (try this, kids, make him follow you to the ATM machine) :thumb:

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Yeah i need something transported

not really i just want to give you fake information so you have to wait for nothing

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
as will I for this weekend (21st)... from Dearborn to Alpena. I will have an empty trailer headed back from Alpena to Detroit
i wanted to ask you about taking something to Alpena....but you never called me last night, boo

:poke:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts