Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am parting out a1976 Bronco. The truck has only 22,000 miles on it and runs great but unfortunetly was a plow truck here in Michigan and is almost completly rusted out except for surprisingly the door rockers. Here is a partial list of the parts left. Post a reply if there is something your looking for. I should have some pics available in 2 weeks (truck is at my uncle's house and I plan on finishing the part out the 28th and 29th.)

*complete 302, 22k miles, runs good and looks untouched (still has the factory spark plug wires and factory stickers on the valve covers.) best offer
*C4 automatic transmission, works/shifts great, 22k miles $450
*Dana 44 with factory disc brakes (keeping the lock outs-open carrier, 3.50 gears)$450
*stock hood, very little surface rust, no holes.
*windshield frame, very little surface rust, cracked glass
*excellent condition dash (has holes for stock radio)
*excellent condition electric wiper setup $100
*original steering wheel with horn button $100
*radius arms
*factory fan
*gas tanks
*leaf springs, leafs
*skid plates
*radiator shroud
*gage cluster/speedometer
*all the dash buttons
*hard top (good glass, rubber looks good, some minor surface rust, headliner, doesn't look like it's ever been off.)
*stock front seats with brackets (needs to be redone)
*drivers side air vent
*passenger side air vent
*heater box assembly with blower motor
*rocker panels

some parts from my 68:
*brake assembly for manual trans.
*manual steering box from a 68
*Dana 30 (drums and 4.10 gears)
*Duffs 3 speed floor shifter
*Duffs transfer case shifter
*transfer case (t-case)
*master cylinder (manual brakes, drum/drum)

I have added pics:
http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104322

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
does anyone have a front grill? I'de like to try to put one on the buggy.

·
Ranger Addiction?
2,064 Posts
Anyone claimed the radius arms?

And out of curiosity, how willing are you to throw in the frame mounting brackets as well? Also, cold you send a couple pics as to how it bolts to the axle? and pics of the Radius arm frame brackets? [email protected]

I'm slowly aquireing parts to SAS a Ranger, so I don't have anything of the above listed.

I'm leaning towards attempting to make my own brackets depending on how they look, as I think they would might mess up the value of the front axle/frame for you if they were to be removed.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
As for the frame barckets they are welded to the frame and usually get butchered pretty bad trying to get them off. Find a set from a full size 78-79 truck/bronco. Oh and Rob does not get on here to often but I work with him and talk with him everyday so if you have any questions I can relay them to him or might be able to answer them. The truck should be at my house this weekend

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't have a grill for it. As far as the radius arms go I still have them, just make me an offer. Here is a pic....sorry for the giant size, I'm not great at resizing.

·
FORD The Best Never Rest
2,521 Posts
I guess you could say i am collecting tubs to hopefully get enough parts to make a decent one. So let me know what you are thinkin and maybe some more pics of the tub. Thanks

·
Ranger Addiction?
2,064 Posts
I think I found some arms locally, with brackets even, sorry. I'll give ya a PM if it falls through.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I put the dana 44 with disc's and the c4 trans with bronco adapter on ebay if anyone is interested. Also I still have most of the parts except the 302. thanks Please email me at [email protected] (I will get it right away)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts