Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THIS JEEP IS IN GREAT SHAPE SOME RUST ON THE WINDSHIELd and fenders frame is like new the tranny and transfercase was just put in 2 months ago the fellow spent 2000$ on it ya thats canada for you prices throught the wall as usually sorrry well the one problem the motor is toast 4cyl 2.5 jeep also comes with softtop and hardware and windows nice shape also bikin top both black. the hardtop is like new and doors also jeep will be here thursday and i will post pics of the jeep and extras if you need anything on the jeep or are interested in the tub and frame or whatever just call me 1519-7340446 or email me at ([email protected]) trades welcome :
bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :bdr2: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

SOLD SOLD SOLD:usa: :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IM PARTING this jeep out if anyone is interested hardtop and doors black tub is like new has 4:10 axles it is a complete jeep if you need parts or tub or doors and hardtop let me know no issues bringing it back across border

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
softtop is pending sale lol to big ugly tom tom stock jeep rims with 235 75 `15 50% tom tom i have 2 mtrs 30 9.5 15 brand new just 2 of them if your interested

1 - 12 of 12 Posts