Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Balls Deep
4,569 Posts
Or, you could follow the forum rules and post any relevant info in here. Please post the info, or move this to the Ebay, Craigslist, etc link forum.

Here's a link to the rules. I'd post the rules themselves, but you seem to be a fan of just posting links because (presumably) copy/pasting/following the rules is too much work for you.

*Edit* I'm an idiot and forgot to post the link I promised.

Marketplace rules (please read before posting) - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't mean to upset you so badly.I just had the ad on another site and wanted to share it here.Is it that hard to just click the link? Didn't feel like typing all of that again. I apologize for hurting your feelings,have a nice day!

· Hang all the thieves
1,871 Posts
I didn't mean to upset you so badly.I just had the ad on another site and wanted to share it here.Is it that hard to just click the link? Didn't feel like typing all of that again. I apologize for hurting your feelings,have a nice day!
well, for those of us who do not have facebook, the link doesn't work. Sorry that the rules are such an inconvenience to you. Perhaps if everyone was as special as you are, we can get rid of all these silly guidelines.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Parting out 1993 Dodge Ram 250 4x4 Cummins Diesel

Keeping engine and related parts.
Dana 60 front axle, Dana 70 rear axle 354 ratio,rear locker
205 transfer case, 618 (48RH) transmission. both good
Some rust on body, all parts for sale. Is driveable at this point of you want to test any components

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.