Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Excellent running 351M with C6 transmission and NP205 transfer case. 9 inch rear and Dana 44 front. Truck runs great and 4x4 works excellent. Can drive before I remove parts. Call me with your needs at 313-673-0190.
Located in Brighton

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill check the ratio today but the axles are in great shape. They are stil in the vehicle and you candrive them around the and test them out before buying. If the motor/tranny/Tcase sells then you wont be able to test them out. I purchased the truck from the original owner (I have the A title for it) so that I could scavenge the AC and other parts from it. I drove it yesterday in 4wd and it worked fine. The lockouts move freely and there is no binding on them.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The rear brake lines leak so I would replace those. Other than that it can be driven. It does not have sliders in the cap. The cap is in good shape with no cracks and the glass is good, but it will need to be painted.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I 'm looking for the drivers side front, frame and radius arm shock mounting brackets That mount the shock behind the wheel, The quad shock kit is the same.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have a 460 in my 78 Im restoring. If it had some interesting heads or something I might be interested, but not just a stock rebuilder. Thanks anyways.
i know they are stock but they are the D3VE heads. but i understand, maybe i can still sell it and get the cash to buy your bronco.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.