Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
№ ™℮ Ђ ώº®қ Θה ς├│‡ﺝ
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the Jeep is paid off so its time to play around with it. I wanted to give it a paint job to stand out. I was thinking of doing a jurassic park replica. Is it Taboo or do you think it would be pretty sweet? It wont be an exact replica because for starters its a TJ and im not going to get into the extreme detail of it all. Any thoughts?

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
i concur.

save your money on paint and invest it into something that will get you home. (i.e., tires, recovery gear, lift, hi-lift, lockers, bumpers, etc.)

not a jurassic park paint job.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Well the Jeep is paid off so its time to play around with it. I wanted to give it a paint job to stand out. I was thinking of doing a jurassic park replica. Is it Taboo or do you think it would be pretty sweet? It wont be an exact replica because for starters its a TJ and im not going to get into the extreme detail of it all. Any thoughts?
Not Gay, are you all saying scratched to shit looks awesome!! I've seen mat black I thought that looked really cool.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
The problem you'll run into is that if you do a really nice paint Job like Jurassic park (ok that's a little gay:bdr2: ) is that you'll be afraid to take it off road. Mine is new and I act like I don't care when I'm off road but then when I get to the car wash I see a scratch and think son-of-a-bitch! That's why mat black is awesome. Looks like ya care, looks like you don't!!:nana:

·
Premium Member
14,643 Posts
dont be dumb you use the hi-jack as a po-go stick or the bumpers as stilts.
Well that makes sense. Yes, if you are building a big dumb mud truck, then you should definitely get removable bumpers to use as stilts....they will help to get you home

1 - 20 of 35 Posts