Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this isn't a repost.

This happened at 610 & Wallisville Rd in Houston. Do not know if the
driver made it out alive. This says something about properly securing a load.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
damn... Id be amazed if he did make it out.

Talk about having a bad day.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
poop pipe kills again

·
Living on the Edge
2,077 Posts
hope all is OK

in my opinion the driver is talking to the cop in the 2nd pic and according to the bend in the radiator grill, the driver actually struck something.

then again, these are all ASS U MPTIONS.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
THe problem here is no bulk head . I dont care how much you chain down pipe it can and will move if you stand on the brakes . Buld head would have stopped or greatly reduced the impact of that pipe .

Id also guess thats the driver standing with the cop . I dont see his head stuck in the end of the pipe so i guess he ducked .

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,774 Posts
thats what happens when you don't have a headache rack. And it is illegal not to have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
less punctuation please

·
Shhhhhh
951 Posts
THe problem here is no bulk head . I dont care how much you chain down pipe it can and will move if you stand on the brakes . Buld head would have stopped or greatly reduced the impact of that pipe .

Id also guess thats the driver standing with the cop . I dont see his head stuck in the end of the pipe so i guess he ducked .
x2

·
Premium Member
42,949 Posts
hope all is OK

in my opinion the driver is talking to the cop in the 2nd pic and according to the bend in the radiator grill, the driver actually struck something.

then again, these are all ASS U MPTIONS.

Rock Dog, I've called plumbing stores, sex toy stores, shoe stores, and even a doctor, and nobody has MPTIONS in stock.

Any idea where I can score one?

·
Living on the Edge
2,077 Posts
Rock Dog, I've called plumbing stores, sex toy stores, shoe stores, and even a doctor, and nobody has MPTIONS in stock.

Any idea where I can score one?
just following everyone else's lead on spacing out the word assume, like everyone else.

the problem was that assume didn't make sense and I put the proper use of the word in and spacing it out like most of you do.

sorry, if the shallow minds can't figure that out.

some of you say you have college degrees, probably BS dgrees and I not speaking of Bachelor of Science.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.