1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Covered in mud...
17,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dental case
Rugby player had tooth in forehead for three months
Posted: Tuesday July 17, 2007 11:11AM; Updated: Tuesday July 17, 2007 11:11AM

BRISBANE, Australia (AP) -- Rugby player Ben Czislowski kept competing for more than three months despite the headaches that started after a clash with an opponent.

Czislowski was playing for Brisbane team Wynnum during the April 1 incident involving Tweed Heads forward Matt Austin. He had a head wound stitched up afterward, the Australian Associated Press reported Tuesday.

Czislowski later suffered an eye infection and complained of lethargy and shooting pains in his head.

Then last week, his doctor found a tooth imbedded in Czislowski's head.

"I can laugh about it now, but the doctor told me it could have been serious, with teeth carrying germs," Czislowski said.

"I've got the tooth at home, sitting on the bedside table," he said. "If he [Austin] wants it back he can have it. I'm keeping it at the moment as proof that it actually happened."

·
Pickup Agent
2,094 Posts
Had a big zit on my elbow last week. I was squeezing it, and a rusty piece of metal popped out, along with some really stinky puss.
That would be sweet as hell to have that happen on your forehead, only with a tooth popping out. :woot:

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
I can see where it would be painfull even if it didn't pentrait the skull. it would be like having a bullit lodged in your head. I have about 1/2" of pencil broke off in my arm and its been there sice `73. I asked a doc about it and he said don't bother with it unless its bothering you.

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Tweed Heads forward Matt Austin.
Tweed Heads? LOL

I can see where it would be painfull even if it didn't pentrait the skull. it would be like having a bullit lodged in your head. I have about 1/2" of pencil broke off in my arm and its been there sice `73. I asked a doc about it and he said don't bother with it unless its bothering you.
x2, I have one in the palm of my left hand like that from second grade.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts