Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
I took a hit in the leg and in the chest at Peter's in Roseville, fortunately the rounds had lost enough energy to only leave a welt. Doosh Bag in the next lane was shooting a .45 'gangsta style'.

No, it was not Dave.

·
FORMER BULLET CATCHER
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Must have been Joe or Jeremy, thats how they both shoot.
@8PTBUCK @ss

·
FORMER BULLET CATCHER
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cinder block wall at 3 yards ?? :ffs:

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
yes, why are they shooting at cinder blocks 3 yards away?
I didn't see where they were shooting AT cinder blocks from 3 yards, I took it as someone hit the wall and it bounced around a bit, like the one that hit me.

At any rate, I don't think his PPE would have done shit in this case.

·
FORMER BULLET CATCHER
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,715 Posts
I didn't see where they were shooting AT cinder blocks from 3 yards, I took it as someone hit the wall and it bounced around a bit, like the one that hit me.

At any rate, I don't think his PPE would have done shit in this case.
I took this as he was 3 yards away. That, and the picture.

"This afternoon I caught an Ammo Labs .38 ricochet from about the 3 yard line"

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
I did not see the silhouette on the cinderblock at first, when I went back and looked again on a bigger screen, I was like "what an idiot."

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
I took a hit in the leg and in the chest at Peter's in Roseville, fortunately the rounds had lost enough energy to only leave a welt. Doosh Bag in the next lane was shooting a .45 'gangsta style'.

No, it was not Dave.
:sonicjay: Nope not gangsta at all.

I'm more like this guy:d:

·
Yooper In Training
7,268 Posts
I did not see the silhouette on the cinderblock at first, when I went back and looked again on a bigger screen, I was like "what an idiot."
I don't think those are cinder blocks. They look to have been shot at quite a bit already and cinder blocks would have all kinds of holes, cracks, chunks missing, etc. I suspect it's some kind of impact absorbing foam that just happens to be similar shape and texture to cinder blocks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts