Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i wanna clean up my DVD collection again and maybe get trade in a couple that might be getting to dusty.

but i need some suggestions on a couple things.

1) should i organize ALL movies in alphabetical order

OR

should i seperate the movies into single movies and sets (american pie 1,2,3,4,5 etc...) and organize those the categories in alphabetical order

2) the program that i found to catalog the DVD's and all their info also has a spot to rate the movies (ratings would come in handy later on during other features of the program). but i can't decide on how i should decide to rate the. so i was thinking about having you guys help me rate them. but how would it work best. just make a poll for every movie, or what???

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
You have too much spare time..give up now while you can still reach Kevorkian

·
Swamp Stomper
981 Posts
instead of organizing your dvd's you should go stick your dick in a bottle of listerine

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok the jokes are funny and all, but is it actually possible to ask a honest question on this forum and get an actual answer RELATED TO the question.

geessshhhh....

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
i was thinking about having you guys help me rate them. but how would it work best. just make a poll for every movie, or what???
just a couple. i think i only have like 400ish
I'd like to see you start 400ish polls to rate your movies. Can't you just decide which ones you like and which ones you don't? That's not that many movies, you don't really need to index them when you can just look at them.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd like to see you start 400ish polls to rate your movies. Can't you just decide which ones you like and which ones you don't? That's not that many movies, you don't really need to index them when you can just look at them.

well if i didn't like them, then i would just get rid of them. it's more of a 1-10 1 being "ok" and 10 being the bestestes.

the reason i wanna index them is so i don't have to "look" for it. i can just go straight to P or whatever. and the reason i would like to rate them, is because the program has some features that require a rating. but i can't seem to decide on some of the movies.

bj house said:
You have too much spare time..give up now while you can still reach Kevorkian
i don't get it. what/where is kevorkian???:confused: :confused:

and if i really had to much time, i would...........well i'm not really sure what i would do. probably just hang around here. luckily i don't have to much time.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
dood instead of worrying about organizing your movies and generally being a ***, why don't you address the rear articulation issue with that pic in your avatar?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dood instead of worrying about organizing your movies and generally being a ***, why don't you address the rear articulation issue with that pic in your avatar?
what's so stupid about organizing my DVD's. maybe you just pile yours up around your TV, or throw them in a big box or whatever. but i actually like my living room and entertainment center to look nice and organized. just like my tools.

as for the rear articulation, i need to get new shocks. they're to short.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts