Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Postal Scrambler
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Solid, used, but never hit/wrecked OR-Fab with integrated winch mount and shackle mounts in wrinkle black finish.

Was on a Jeep driven in MI in winter, though not a daily driver, and has some surface rust coming through powdercoat. There is nothing at all functionally wrong with the bumper and rust is superficial. You could run this as-is, hit it with a spray bomb and go (this is what I was going to do this spring), or strip it and paint/powder coat. However you go, it's a cheap way to get into a very sturdy winch bumper. This Jeep was only mildly wheeled (more of a driver than a trail Jeep), so the bumper never got friendly with rocks or anything. Original powdercoat is good other than the surface rust-through.

Trying to think of anything worth mentioning: It has an extra hole drilled in lower edge (not visible unless under the Jeep) to mount a Poison Spyder steering box skid (not included in sale). I drilled two holes on the top of each end of the bumper to remount the stock LJ fog lights. Size would be perfect for any other lights. I'll include the working take-off stock lights for an extra $25 that would bolt right back on. One lower mounting hole needed some die grinding to align with my frame holes. All holes were painted inside immediately after drilling.

Only reason I am selling is that I came into a deal on a new bumper (actually the same model, because I really love this bumper)

This is the model, pretty simple:
http://www.orfab.com/details.php?Ap...0&Title=JEEP TJ FRONT WINCH BUMPER&Active=Yes

OR-FAB photo (not my actual bumper, forgot that I can't attach pictures, will have to find some online/get some up)

Also selling a brand-new, never used, in the box T-Maxx winch (Misc Jeep Part(s) Tmaxx winch w/ synthetic line - New, never used - $450 - Ann Arbor - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest) and the used Ramsey winch that was mounted on this bumper (Misc Jeep Part(s) Ramsey 8000 lb winch - working - $75 - Ann Arbor - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest). Will link those listings here when they're up so you can get the complete winch/bumper package.

No trades. Firm price. Pick up only near Ann Arbor. First person with cash takes it, not holding it for anyone after previous bad experiences. I can take full price via PayPal if someone wants me to take it off the market until they can get it.

I am traveling at the end of this week, so keep that in mind on coordinating pickup.

·
Postal Scrambler
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics, fairlead shown comes with the bumper.

Upside down, right side in pic had the Poison Spyder steering box mount. Bumper bolt hole on that side needed ground out to fit my LJ.

·
Postal Scrambler
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. Cheap HD front bumper option for someone that will look great with a coat of paint or run it as is and tear it up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts