Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Support the Sport!
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody into it. not like gemsweeper of Yetti sports but a real game. I'm in the market for a new game and thought I would look at online first. Anyone have any good links to good free games or pay once games. i'm not wanting a monthly fee game.

·
Support the Sport!
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought some jeep parts already today..... Nothing exciting, just some socket head bolts for the new diff cover. Hey by the way, the stock 44 plug fits in there and is WAY better than a crappy china made pipe plug.

·
Support the Sport!
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

FORd foCUS

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

FORd foCUS
Best looking Focus I ever saw. They are fun to fill with gasoline and roll down steep hills with a campfire at the foot of the hill.

I game a lot online - mostly Battlefield 2. I am part of a group of guys and gals that get together over TeamSpeak and taunt each other while playing.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
CounterStrike, Half Life (so you can play the free mods, like The Trenches), Neverwinter Nights (if your into RPGs), the Battlefield series...

·
Registered
554 Posts
I play BF2 and Lord of the Rings Online. Both are fun games. I don't mind paying the $10 a month for LotRO because I can get endless hours of entertainment out of it for the price of not going to Taco Bell twice or skipping 2 movies a month.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
I play BF2 and Lord of the Rings Online. Both are fun games. I don't mind paying the $10 a month for LotRO because I can get endless hours of entertainment out of it for the price of not going to Taco Bell twice or skipping 2 movies a month.
Or on suntan lotion since gaming keeps you indoors. :tonka:

I think I would end up like cartman in the WoW episode. :d:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
dungeonrunners is free to download and play. $5 per month though for extra special item usage.

guildwars is free to play once you've bought the game and any expansion packs you want to try out.

sword of the new world is free, but plays itself mainly.

The Last Knights is free to play and basically like Risk in alot of ways. Games last about 2 weeks at best.

·
The Boss
2,828 Posts
you play LOTRO ? thats cool. my brother and his roomate work at the company, they just went on a road trip for the game. i dont play it but it looks cool. here the link for their road trip blog.

http://www.twoguysandalotrocar.com/

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
I've not got into the online stuff (yet) but my ol'lady started playing DDO, loved it so moved into WOW, and even though I don't play (yet) it looks and sounds awsome.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
WOW is the best game out from level 1-60. It's the post 60 grind that is horrid.

If she likes DDO, should check out Guildwars. About the same and GW doesn't have a subscription.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
diablo 2. it's like $9.99 to purchase the game just about anywhere, and bnet has been free for diablo 2 forever.

or starcraft?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey there is an old game I still play - Starcraft - You heard there is a Starcraft 2 coming out soon?
Get the [email protected] outta here........Starcraft 2!!!!!sweet, man when that game came out I logged endless hours onit. I will definetly get that when it comes out. Also the later War craft games are pretty hard to beat. But you gotta go buy them. Or search for a pirated version on lime wire or something

1 - 20 of 23 Posts