1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically all that is good on this

tranny (auto)
t-case (borg warner is alll I know)
plow (old but works with all wiring and whatnot, western 8' with new cutting blade last winter it was used, and I think it also got a new motor that year)
rear axle maybe? 10.25 w 4.10s
oh yah the rear tailgate was only on for about a year then it was stored since so it is in perfect shape

So ya if ya want it or anything off it make an offer.

LAst year shit happened and it has sat since then...

to start out how bout 500 for the truck and 500 for the whole plow setup

·
Registered
429 Posts
Does the motor run? Is the front suspension that funny ttb suspension? transfer case work? How rusted is the floor?
thanks jake

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does the motor run? Is the front suspension that funny ttb suspension? transfer case work? How rusted is the floor?
thanks jake
mototr ran when parked (not very strong) but when removing the salt spreader I somehow nipped an oil line and out it went so it wont be starting any time soon.

Floor is rusted to shit as the rest of the body is, there is also a sawzalled hole so we could shitf it when the trans linkage broke at the column:tonka:

front susp is some goofy independant crap that broke years ago and needed a brace welded for support, and now a baljoint or somethin broke because the front ds wheel is cocked.

T-case and Trans both work fine, both shift pretty good and no sliping that I remember. they are probably the only things worth a damn on this truck aside from the plow.

Ill try to remember to get pics of the tailgate tomorrow and post em up

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how bout taking the whole damn thing (inc plow) for 900? We really just need to dump this. I fI cant sell it complete in the next week or so we can figure something out for the drivetrain

1 - 13 of 13 Posts