Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Weapon K
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone on here interested in doing some body work on the side? My Geo was rear-ended by some douchebag in Fenton and I've decided to give the car away, but I'd like to repair it enough to look decent. It's a 1996 Geo Prizm LSi, I can get the parts but I don't have the time and/or ability to pull the rear panel. Take a look at the pics and let me know how much to repair and paint. I live in Fenton and as soon as my new car arrives in a week or so, you can have it for however long it takes. I'm paying cash, I didn't have collision coverage on the car.

Let's see some pics of the damage to my car:

Let me know if you want to take a look at it before quoting a price, I get home weekdays around 6pm. The left corner of the quarter panel is bent in a little, but the quarter isn't buckled that I can see.

·
numero douce undela
2,543 Posts
if you can find a deck lid and a bumper if that is all that is wrong with it i will shoot it for you for a cheap price. shoot me a pm. i would have to see how bad the quarter is to pull. it doesnt look that bad though

·
Monkey Crawler
8,114 Posts
What kind of pictures are you looking for? I think you would want some referal's rather than pictures..... I have seen some picture's of repairs that looked good and then the cars in person and they were really terible repairs

·
Weapon K
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kind of pictures are you looking for? I think you would want some referal's rather than pictures..... I have seen some picture's of repairs that looked good and then the cars in person and they were really terible repairs
Original post edited for clarification.

:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts