Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I thought Flint was dead a long time ago!

Maybe it came back from the dead for a short time only to die again.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
hey, man Filth and Ghetroit are the new Gary, Indiana. gonna be sweet:teehee:

·
Registered
664 Posts
I thought Flint was dead a long time ago!

Maybe it came back from the dead for a short time only to die again.

Nah, Flint is doing better than ever, and quickly growing to be a huge 'cool' city. There is no crime, all the neighbors get along, and the north and east sides are beautiful.

At least that is what the Flint Journal, and Donny say. After moving out of there, to come over to GH, I can say Flint is the biggest pile of shit on the earth. It is comical how the newspaper, and Donny see absolutely nothing wrong with the town, and say it is on the verge of a renaissance

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Nah, Flint is doing better than ever, and quickly growing to be a huge 'cool' city. There is no crime, all the neighbors get along, and the north and east sides are beautiful.

At least that is what the Flint Journal, and Donny say. After moving out of there, to come over to GH, I can say Flint is the biggest pile of shit on the earth. It is comical how the newspaper, and Donny see absolutely nothing wrong with the town, and say it is on the verge of a renaissance
The downtown area IS doing better then ever, it's the north and east you have to worry about :sonicjay:

I can honestly say from going downtown every day for the last 10 years there HAS been a HUGE improvement.

·
Lumbermonkey/pedalpusher
973 Posts
The Flint area has been pretty good for the lumber business for the last decade or so. We sell OSB to board up windows and wheelchair ramps for the fat hoodrats that can no longer walk. And an extra fukc you to the one-way streets downtown,and the bullshit short-as-hell onramps along I-75. >end rant

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I am so happy i dont live in SE michigan anymore.

·
More boost than yours:)
1,252 Posts
Yay Flint . . .

I got shot at there. We also watched a dude get his ass kicked by a cop in our front yard. It was awesome.

The funny part is, I kind of feel like going back there for more skool. Go figure.

·
Premium Member
4,187 Posts
The downtown area IS doing better then ever, it's the north and east you have to worry about :sonicjay:

I can honestly say from going downtown every day for the last 10 years there HAS been a HUGE improvement.
Hey, there are a ton of small businesses and locals trying to move Flint in the right direction.

They are trying hard to turn Flint into a college town. Third Ave just turned into University Blvd between Kettering University and Downtown...

·
Camel Buggy
752 Posts
Flint and Detroit have the same common problems....businesses have left and the unions, high tax on big businesses and unorganized local governments are keeping new businesses away. Or at least are not attracting new industry.

Not to mention each city has a Mayor with a personal agenda that does NOT agree with the city councils. And both city councils are full of know-it-all lame ducks who are more worried about racial issues then getting their cities turned around.

(BTW – should a city council member be using the word “funna” in a sentence when commenting on the Mayor? – e.g. “We plan to launch a full investigation and funna get to the bottom of this….”)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts