Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Yeah. The girlfriend likes to watch the tv specials they have about them on TLC and Discovery Health. The cool thing is they have NO DEBT! They pay for everything in cash. If they don't have the money, they don't buy it. They built that house by hand. It is pretty amazing really. He also used to sell cars or still does. As well as being an ex-state representitive.

But you won't catch me having 17 kids.

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
My wife makes me watch the show on TLC or whatever with her. That is just screwed up. I did the math the other night, and she has been pregnant for like 10 years of her life.

·
German cars are hot
11,451 Posts
I have seen the TLC shows on this family. They are a very conservative Christian family. They fully support all of their kids. They built their own house and lived in a 3 bedroom until it was finished. They don't have any debt. They make all of the kid's clothes by hand. They are a family that is committed to their children. It is really amazing to see how organized everything stays with all of those children.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
wow, she must be part dairy cow. why would you want any children, let alone 17 of em?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
:thumb: the show with the "little" people is better
I can't remember where I read it but the dad from "Little People, Big World" just got arrested for DUI. Refused to take a breathalizer.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
uh too many kids. the odds of even half of them not being losers is obsurd.
but whatever.

on a super positive note sQUEAK003 sigged me from that stick shift thread:) albiet it makes me look like a tool thanks sQUEAK003:)

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
I have seen the TLC shows on this family. They are a very conservative Christian family. They fully support all of their kids. They built their own house and lived in a 3 bedroom until it was finished. They don't have any debt. They make all of the kid's clothes by hand. They are a family that is committed to their children. It is really amazing to see how organized everything stays with all of those children.
I bet they have a s&m room in the basement.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Now watch it , not all country folk have 17 kids and i take your comment personally .

I too pay cash for every thing . Sorry im not a true American with debt up to my ears :stan:

roadhouse has 13 kids , maybe this was pointed at him :sonicjay:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
on a super positive note sQUEAK003 sigged me from that stick shift thread:) albiet it makes me look like a tool thanks sQUEAK003:)
Yes, yes it does.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
my bad if no one likes it and if your the person i quoted just say so and i have no problem changein it
if you change you sig, you will offically become a vag. the reason there are sigs is to flaunt the stupid things people say.

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,723 Posts
Wow, someone needs to tell her its a vagina, not a clown car

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
if you change you sig, you will offically become a vag. the reason there are sigs is to flaunt the stupid things people say.
but im always getting fucked.......so wouldn't that make me a bloody hatchet wound??

1 - 20 of 45 Posts